Solved

Entering Passwords

• 13 January 2017
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
I'm trying to enter my passwords, but even though I am signed in with an active account, the webpage says my "Keycode has now Expired". Don't know what to do.
icon

Best answer by pd7277 20 January 2017, 23:49

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Hello pd7277, Welcome to the Webroot Community Forum. :D

Can you please try a Uninstall / Re-install of Webroot and see if that solves the problem.

Please follow the steps closely!

• Make sure you have a copy of your 20 Character Alphanumeric Keycode! Example: SA69-AAAA-A783-DE78-XXXX
  • KEEP the computer online for Uninstall and Reinstall to make sure it works correctly
  • Download a Copy Here (Best Buy Subscription PC users click HERE) Let us know if it is the Mac version you need.
  • Uninstall WSA and Reboot
  • Install with the new installer, enter your Keycode and do NOT import any settings if offered by the installer as you can set it up as you like once it's done
  • Let it finish it's install scan
Reboot once again

HTH,
Dave. 😉
Userlevel 1
didn't work.  will have to call someone tomorrow
Userlevel 7
Sorry to hear it didn't work. Please submit a Support Ticket or Contact Webroot Support to sort this problem. This service is FREE with a Paid Subscription.
Support Ticket System is Open 24/7

HTH,
Dave.;)
Userlevel 1
It was a Webroot problem.  The tech I talked to had to reset something on their side.
Userlevel 7
Glad to hear the problem was sorted @ :D

Thank you for posting. If you find any other problems with WSA please post them. There is always someone here on the Forum to help. ;)

Dave.