Firefox has cut off Webroot stating it has no "signature".

• 19 December 2015
  • 2 replies

Firefox has cut off Webroot stating it has no "signature". What do I do to correct this so I can use Firefox?

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello K1J2M3,

Welcome to the Webroot Community,

Would you do a uninstall/reinstall of Webroot? This will only take 5 minutes or so to do.

Please follow the steps closely!

• Make sure you have a copy of your 20 Character Alphanumeric Keycode! Example: SA69-AAAA-A783-DE78-XXXX
  • KEEP the computer online for Uninstall and Reinstall to make sure it works correctly
  • Download a Copy Here (Best Buy Subscription PC users click HERE)
  • Uninstall WSA and Reboot
  • Install with the new installer, enter your Keycode and don't import any settings if asked to as you can set it up as you like once it's done
  • Let it finish it's install scan
  • Reboot once again
Please let us know if that resolves your issue? OR  If this doesnt solve your issue you can submit that Support Ticket free of charge with an actiive subscription and they wiill look into this for you,

Thanks,
Userlevel 7
Hi K1J2M3

Welcome to the Community Forums.

If I may add to what Sherry has posted to say that from what we have been told the extension should be signed, so if  you are still having problems with it please contact Support, by Opening a Support Ticket, so they can investigate and get the situation escalated if need be.

Regards, Baldrick