Firewall does not show the options to "Warn if any new, untrusted process connects to the Internet."

• 15 October 2015
  • 29 replies

The Firewall Advanced Settings do not show the options for the various outbound choices shown in User Manual.

Win 10 64 bit.

Is this a bug or a limitation of the Trial?

29 replies

Badge +8
@ wrote:
@ wrote:

Now I AM confused. Webroot DOES NOT use a firewall since Windows Defender handles the firewall. Is that correct??
Hi @,

Windows Firewall and Windows Defender are two separate things.

Webroot still has an outbound firewall ... Please see @'s very helpful post  bellow with link explaining further.

You want the Windows firewall enabled.

Please see the link @ posted for information regarding Windows Defender and Webroot.

Thanks, 
BD
My mistake- I meant to type Firewall.
Badge +8
Ok, sorry to start such a plethora of information but thanks again. You guys are so full of knowledge.

Is this considered closed???????:D:D

Theresa
Badge +8
@ wrote:
@ wrote:

Now I AM confused. Webroot DOES NOT use a firewall since Windows Defender handles the firewall. Is that correct??
Hi @,

Webroot still has an outbound firewall ... Please see @'s very helpful post  bellow with link explaining further.

Please see the link @ posted for information regarding Windows Defender and Webroot.

Thanks, 
BD
My error-meant to type Firewall
Badge +8
@ wrote:
@ wrote:

Hi @,

Thanks, 
BD
Sorry, meant to type Firewall