Games and Internet Banking

• 16 September 2014
  • 3 replies

Please,

I'm trying to run a game in my PC, Windows 8, Origin Store but it's seems to be blocked by a filter 
of Internet webroot security. How would I fix that please?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
Please,

I'm trying to run a game in my PC, Windows 8, Origin Store but it's seems to be blocked by a filter 
of Internet webroot security. How would I fix that please?

Hi PatrickBraga!

Welcome to the Community Forum!

Please go to the User Guide and it will tell you how to Manage Protective Applications

Let us know if you need more help and we will glady assist in any way we can.  Best Regards,
Thanks for the answer Sherry,

I tried to do what you said but it still not working.  I did add executables from FIFA and ORIGIN as well as applied
protect or allow as said. What happens is the following:

1 - I've got Origin game store installed in my PC, Window 8 64bit here,
2 - Every time I launch the store and a game like FIFA 2013 it opens the game's start window. Till here is ok.
2 - When I hit the play button to launch the game in fact it shows me up the FIFA logo and suddenly it stops.

There's is another procedure to go please?
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
Thanks for the answer Sherry,

I tried to do what you said but it still not working.  I did add executables from FIFA and ORIGIN as well as applied
protect or allow as said. What happens is the following:

1 - I've got Origin game store installed in my PC, Window 8 64bit here,
2 - Every time I launch the store and a game like FIFA 2013 it opens the game's start window. Till here is ok.
2 - When I hit the play button to launch the game in fact it shows me up the FIFA logo and suddenly it stops.

There's is another procedure to go please?
Hi PatrickBraga,

So sorry you are having these issues. I have Origin on my Computer and it does have updates once in awhile. Have you noticed Origin updating? Have you checked yourhttps:///t5/Webroot-SecureAnywhere-Antivirus/How-can-I-change-firewall-alert-settings/ta-p/59499

Well I'm thinking you might have to Contact Support by issuing a Support Ticket  so that they can whitelist some of your files and they can take care of this problem quickly.Also the support is free of charge!

@ are you able to help?

Please let us know how you are doing or if Support helped you! Ok?

Regards,