Solved

getting rid of a slight annoyance

• 31 December 2017
  • 6 replies

Greetings all and Happy New Year. Although I have renewed my Internet Security Plus for another year, I still get a pop up indicating my service is up soon and to renew it. Is there a way to delete this notice.. at least for another 365 days.

Much obliged to all at Webroot.
icon

Best answer by ROBERT1725 1 January 2018, 00:05

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi ROBERT1725

A Peaceful & Prosperous New Year to you.

May I ask if you renewed via Webroot, i.e., no new keycode, or if you bought a new subscription, i.e., you received a new keycode?

Regards, Baldrick
Greetings Baldrick,  I purchased a new CD Rom directly from Webroot via Amazon. I sent the new key code to JP via a personal message and it was successfully installed. I did not want to mess up and lose the   " Password Manager " like I did once before so that's why I asked for his guidance in installing it. I now have like 385 days on my account but that annoying pop up still pops up each time I start up my computer.

May you and yours have a safe and sane 2018.
Userlevel 7
Hi ROBERT1725

Thanks for the update. Given what you said about the ne wsubscription's time being addedto your current subscription I am not really sure why WRSA is behaving as you have described.

For that reason I would recommend that you Open a Support Ticket to notify the Support Team, so that they can investigate this.

Have a great New Year.

Regards, Baldrick
Thanks Baldrick, will do.
Funny thing happened today. I got reply directly from Webroot on how to get rid of it. Without even getting a chance to follow the directions they gave me, it up and disappeared all by itself. What a  great way to start off the New Year.:D
Userlevel 7
Good to hear, ROBERT1725...thanks for letting us know.

Regards, Baldrick