Help with adding time to license I just purchased

Userlevel 4
I purchased a license to extend my subscription.  (I had well over 200 days remaining but decided to do so and forget about the subscription running out). My question is, will the time be added automatically or do I need to start a support ticket to add the extra time?

Matt

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello ?,

Welcome to the Webroot Community,

It would be best to submit that Support Ticket and they are the only ones who can help you with this.

Sorry I can't offer more help!

Userlevel 4
Thanks Sherry, I will do that!

Matt
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Sure thing Matt!

Hopefully this will get sorted for you soon. Ususally within 24-48 hrs.

You could also call Support Number: 1-866-612-4227

Userlevel 4
Support ticket has been opened.  (I just feel safer adding time so I don't need to worry about it for a while, and so it doesn't run out unexpectably). I must be the only one who adds time to their subscription~thinks ahead. 

Matt
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Support ticket has been opened.  (I just feel safer adding time so I don't need to worry about it for a while, and so it doesn't run out unexpectably). I must be the only one who adds time to their subscription~thinks ahead. 

Matt
I do not think you are the only one... My current subscription is good until January of 2018, and I know MANY others who do the same thing.  You see, it is far easier to keep Password Manager and other User Account related functions running correctly by doing things exactly as you are doing.

:)
Userlevel 4
Agreed David,

I'll purchase additional license for Black Friday just so I can have piece of mind.  One less thing to worry about. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hi Matt,

No there have been alot of Webrooters who want to renew or upgrade early. It's always best to let your time run out before renewing or purchasing a new keycode. Support advises you not to do so but I have know support to add the remaining days to someones account.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Do you currently have wsa security plus then support can help you as Sherry said! If not the same product then there might be a problem?

Daniel ?
Userlevel 4
Everything has been sorted and the time has been added 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hi ?,

Thank you for letting us know!:D