Help with this problem please

• 18 March 2017
  • 3 replies

Whenever I start webroot, it says this

No matter how many times I reinstall, it says the same thing. Can anyone help? Thank you. 

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi peruano99

Welcome to the Community Forums.

What I would try first of all is to cancel the dialog by clicking on the 'X' in the top righand cornere and then trying a manual uninstall/clean reinstall. If you would like to try this then please follow the steps below closely!

• Make sure you have a copy of your 20 Character Alphanumeric Keycode! Example:SA69-AAAA-A783-DE78-XXXX
  • KEEP the computer online for Uninstall and Reinstall to make sure it works correctly
  • Download a Copy Here (Best Buy Subscription PC users click HERE)
  • Uninstall WSA and Reboot
  • Install with the new installer, enter your Keycode and do NOT import any settings if offered by the installer; to as you can set it up as you like once it's done
  • Let it finish it's install scan
  • Reboot once again
Hopefully that resolves the issue for you but if not then you will need to Open a Support Ticket to get the Support Team to investigate this for you.

Regards, Baldrick
First, I would do what it recommends, then I would ask for further help. Make sure you have a copy of your keycode, while you are reinstalling, try to keep your computer on at all times while it is uninstalling and reinstalling. That's all I have, glad to help!
Userlevel 7
@, please reach out to our Support Team for assistance:
Support Number: 1-866-612-4227 M-F 7am?6pm MT
Send us a Support Ticket: https://detail.webrootanywhere.com/servicewelcome.asp

Best,