How do i add webroot toolbar icon to Google Chrome browser?

• 25 November 2015
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1
I have the toolbar icon on my IE and Firefox, but need instructions on installling to Google Chrome. Anyone know how to do that?

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6
? look here. It explains how to make the toolbar show and if you read well there's even a download link to the fix you need to apply.
Userlevel 1
I don't need to do the fix too, do I? I just want the icon to show on my Google Chrome page like it does on IE and Firefox.
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
in google settings go to extentions and see if the webroot extention is present there. If it is and it ain't activated activate it. If you don't see it it's best to try and run the fix. Happened to me too after de-installing Google Chrome and not un-re-installing WSA.
Userlevel 1
OK. It was in extensions and shows as grey, but when I click on it nothing happens. when I run the fix will affect IE and Firefox too? Or just fix it on Google Chrome. I don't want to lose those too.
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
you will not loose a thing. you will only gain something. For the real indept explanation what the fix do i hope one of the experts can explain.
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello sbeyler,

Welcome to the Webroot Community,

The Password Manager toolbar will fix all browsers..FF and IE and Chrome.

Or just follow the instructions that ? gave you above and let us know if you have any issues.

Thanks!
Userlevel 1
Thank you for your help! Got it up and running!
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
another happy customer.. Have a good day