Solved

How do I determine when my subscription expiration? Console shows "subscription ACTIVE" not # days

• 11 November 2016
  • 13 replies

All the info I've seen suggests that the main screen in the console should show a number of days on the subscription line, but mine just says "Active".
icon

Best answer by acooldozen 11 November 2016, 00:56

View original

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +36
Double click the task bar icon and the number of days remaining appears on that 1st screen!

Userlevel 7
Badge +25
Since my version will be expiring soon(30 days), my av displays this color with an exclamation !
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
That is correct Julie. The nature of the beastie!
Userlevel 7
Badge +25

@ wrote:
That is correct Julie. The nature of the beastie!

;)
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hi Julie,

Please have a look here at the PC User Guide to view your protection status.http://live.webrootanywhere.com/content/582/Viewing-Protection-Statuses

The orange background & exclamation mark usually indicates that a scan is needed, or that one of the protection components is turned off. Under PC Security, which items are listed as being turned ON?  Are any of them set to OFF?  For any that are off, can you click them to turn it back on?

But I think Webroot is just warning you that Webroot is expiring in 30 days. In which time you need to renew? But check the items above just encase.
Userlevel 7
Badge +25

@ wrote:
Hi Julie,

Please have a look here at the PC User Guide to view your protection status.

The orange background & exclamation mark usually indicates that a scan is needed, or that one of the protection components is turned off. Under PC Security, which items are listed as being turned ON?  Are any of them set to OFF?  For any that are off, can you click them to turn it back on?

But I think Webroot is just warning you that Webroot is expiring in 30 days. In which time you need to renew? But check the items above just encase.

Thanks Sherry, Webroot is telling me it will expire soon. ;)
If I'm not mistaken, doesn't Webroot give you an extra 30 days after your subscription is set to expire. Its kind of a bonus grace period before you really need to renew it. Gotta love the Webroot!
Userlevel 7
Badge +25
Don't know.  I would rather be safe than sorry.
Acooldozen,

No, when I go to the WebRoot screen, it does NOT show the number of remaining days.  It simply shows Subscription "Active".

I'm trying to figure out why it doesn't show a number of days.

-John

Userlevel 7
Badge +36
If you have a Licensed copy and not a trial copy of the application it should show on the main screen as above, and also by clicking the little cog to the right of "MY Account" it should show up on the left of the dialog box beneath Active. It should show in both places. If it does not a Uninstall/Reinstall of the product would be in order and if you do indeed have a paid copy you can open a support ticket. Please do let us know if it doesn't show up in either location as I am unsure if a Trial copy would state how many days left or not. I tend to think it would state as status "Trial Copy" with the remaining days to end of the Trial period.

Hi John,

You can find the information you seek by logging into your Web Console.

Click on "View" next to your listed console (under the Keycodes heading). A drop-down menu will appear showing the remaining days and exact day of expiration for your subscription.

Click on picture to enlarge:

Hope this info helps,
BD
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Acooldozen,

No, when I go to the WebRoot screen, it does NOT show the number of remaining days.  It simply shows Subscription "Active".

I'm trying to figure out why it doesn't show a number of days.

-John

There's pretty much a 100% chance that you have a Best Buy license, at least that's the change they made sometime last year I believe. Best Buy subscriptions will only show as "Active" and not the remaining days. You can contact Best Buy to figure out the exact day of expiration: Best Buy Enterprise Customer Care: 1-800-433-5778

Cheers!
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
Thanx JP........................another lesson learned. Have a goodun!