how do I find out what the yellow ! means?

• 24 July 2015
  • 4 replies

My acct shows a yellow circle with ! in it and a yellow triangle with !, How do I find out what is wrong?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello ?,

Welcome to the Webroot Community,

It could be a few things like a infection and you'll need to do a scan.

Also your subscription could be expiring beings as it's under 30 days left. 

One or more shields are disabled. Open Webroot and make your Shields are enabled.

Do a scan to see if goes away and if not reboot.

Hope this helps,

KInd Regards,

Userlevel 7
Hi proberts

Welcome to the Community Forums.

Just trying to qualify the basis of your issue, can you advise exactly where you are seeing "a yellow circle with ! in it and a yellow triangle with !".  I am not quite clear as to where yo are seeing this.

Cheers, Baldrick
Badge +1
we have the same issue... our newly created business site has been online for about 2 months shows a yellow circle with ! in it and a yellow triangle with !, ...please send instructions on how to get it removed. we have checked with our website host ...there is no virus on the server .... it is not an infected site...

the website is polsoninsulation.com

Userlevel 7
Badge +36
we have the same issue... our newly created business site has been online for about 2 months shows a yellow circle with ! in it and a yellow triangle with !, ...please send instructions on how to get it removed. we have checked with our website host ...there is no virus on the server .... it is not an infected site...

the website is polsoninsulation.com

Hey @polsoninsulation,

Got this adjusted for you.