How do I install the Webroot Toolbar

• 21 October 2015
  • 7 replies

How do I install the Webroot Toolbar? I keep getting the message "Automatic Login to the site Anysite.com may not work because the Webroot Toolbar is not installed."

7 replies

Userlevel 7
I do not think I have ever seen or heard of that error message.  What kind of device and operating system, and what browser are you seeing that on?
Laptop with Windows 7, using Mozilla Firefox.
Userlevel 7
Have you checked FireFox Add-Ons to be sure that the Password Manager is there and enabled?  If not, please do so :)

If the Password Manager is NOT present in FireFox Add-Ons, then run the toolbarfix.exe utility to re-install the Password Manager.

I hope this helps!

Password Manager is there, but I still get the same message about Webroot Toolbar not being installed whenever I try to go to one of my websites.
Userlevel 7
Try running the toolbarfix from my last reply.  See if that will help.  If that does not help, go ahead and submit a Trouble Ticket to have Webroot Support take a look at that.
I ran Toolbar Fix and I still get the same message.
Userlevel 7
Hi rhenkel

Have you tried running the Toolbarfix with Admin rights? If not then just right click on the .exe and select 'Run as Administrator' and see if that is of any assistance in getting the toolbar installed.

Regards, Baldrick