Solved

How to change scan settings / scheduled scan

• 23 December 2015
  • 4 replies

Hi there guys,

I got this included with my Geek Squad plan on the 16th, and just got my PC back with it installed. I am not sure if it is this program, or just the antivirus one.

I am loving your product so far, but wish to change my scheduled scan to ONCE a week versus once a day. How can one do this?
icon

Best answer by Nemo 23 December 2015, 12:39

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +34
Hi dustylee15 and welcome to the community.

You can easily change your scan schedule times and this page of the User Guide will give you all the details. However, since Webroot's scans take only around 60 seconds, you may decide to run then daily and possibly just change the time to suit.

You can find out which product you have by going to the main interface and clicking on the little gear next to My Account. The product version is shown underneath your keycode.

Hey there Nemo

Thanks for the answer, I found out how to do so late last night! Accepted your answer as the solution.
Userlevel 7
Badge +34
Thanks for confirming that you sorted it out dusty and accepting as a solution is much appreciated.

I hope you will be very pleased with Webroot - I know I have been. 😃
On the home screen of Webroot Antivirus, there is "Advanced Settings" in the upper right corner. Click on that.  The new screen will show "Settings" on the left (second from the top).  Click on that.
After you choose the options you want, click on "SAVE" (at the bottom) or "Cancel" if you change your mind.
Another screen will appear to confirm.  Follow the instructions.