How to disable the Webroot SecureAnywhere Personal Security Report

• 23 December 2018
  • 1 reply

To Whom It May Concern:

First of all, I do want to commend Webroot for creating a fascinating Internet security suite. I've used Norton, McAfee, AVG, and Kaspersky products, and I find that Webroot SecureAnywhere Internet Security Plus keeps my computer protected from many threats.

With that being said, I am not a big fan of notifications popping up while I'm using my computer unless the notification requires me to take action for something.

Lately, I've been getting notifications from Webroot SecureAnywhere Internet Security Plus with the following text:

See your new Personal Security Report
View threats stats and information about your scans, shields, and security features

Unfortunately, I have not found a way to disable the Webroot SecureAnywhere Personal Security Report notification from appearing. If there is a setting that disables it, I am overlooking it.

If anyone knows how to disable this notification, it would be a great benefit to myself and many others that use Webroot SecureAnywhere Internet SecurityPlus.

Thank you very much for your time and cooperation.

1 reply

@ wrote:
First of all, I do want to commend Webroot for creating a fascinating Internet security suite ... I find that Webroot SecureAnywhere Internet Security Plus keeps my computer protected from many threats.
I heartily agree 😃.

@ wrote:
Unfortunately, I have not found a way to disable the Webroot SecureAnywhere Personal Security Report notification from appearing.
There isn't, unfortunately. Despite, incredibly, the request for this feature having first been introduced almost five years ago now 😠 : https://community.webroot.com/t5/Ideas-Exchange/More-control-of-Personalised-Security-Report-and-other-IPM/idi-p/90140#comments