Solved

I'm losing control of my keyboard!

• 16 December 2012
  • 1 reply

Hello all!

I'm a brand new user of WSA (internet Security Plus) and am having problems with my keyboard going nuts on me when I am in one of my favorite websites, the New York Times. When I go to post a comment, after a while the periods ( . ) become ">" and the cut and paste function as well as the backspace function no longer work .What's frustrating is that it can happen anytime. There seems to be no rhyme or reason to how or when it happens. 

I don't know what's causing this but certainly I didn't have the problem before I installed WSA.  Anyone got a solution?

I'm still trying to understand the features of WSA, having had it installed for only two days now. 
icon

Best answer by MikeR 16 December 2012, 18:21

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Hi flylooper,

Would you mind Opening a Support Ticket and Private Messaging me the email address that you used to do so? I would like to send you instructions for gathering logs to see if there are any conflicts with the installation of SecureAnywhere.

In the support ticket, please specify if you are using a wireless/wired keyboard and any additional details you can think of.

Please also look at this Knowledge Base Article: Number Lock & Copy/Paste Problems that explains how to approach these issues in the future.