Solved

I need to delete a keykode....

• 21 July 2013
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 4
Hello all... I need to delte a keykode under "Manage Keycodes" in my online portal for Secure Anywhere Plus.  Is there a way I can do it or does it require technical support?  Thanks in advance...

Randy
icon

Best answer by shorTcircuiT 21 July 2013, 23:16

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 4
As always Webroot's technical team and forum moderator's are amazing.  They're always there to solve an issue or answer a question... tremendous resource from a great company.
Userlevel 7
Hi Randy!

You will need to Submit a Trouble Ticket for that.  If you have a profile tied to the old key code, it must be moved to the new key code before items like Password Management will work, and Webroot techs have to do that.  In your Trouble Ticket, you will want to include the Old Key Code, the New Key Code, and request and any profiles connected to the old one be moved to the new one.
Userlevel 7
Excellent!

🙂
Userlevel 4
Thanks Dave...I've submitted the trouble tix as requested...appreciate the help!
Userlevel 7
Anytime!
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
As always Webroot's technical team and forum moderator's are amazing.  They're always there to solve an issue or answer a question... tremendous resource from a great company.
I assume that your situation has been resolved?   🙂
Userlevel 4
Of course!  😃