I put a new product code.in today.

• New Voice
  • 5 replies
I put in  a new product code for the internet security plus.today. Will the 64 days left on the old subscription be addedto the new subscription? Thanks in advance.

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello ?,

Welcome to the Webroot Community,

My best advice would be to submit a Support Ticket and see if they will add the 64 remaining days onto your subscription.

Or I can ask ? if this is possible or not?

Normally one looses those days when putting in a new keycode before their subscription is up.

Kind Regards,
Thanks Sherry. Unistalled the one PC and installed the old subscription. Back to where I was.before. Will wait till the expiration date. dl
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello dl,

Have you activated your new keycode already?

If you have then I believe the new keycode counts down from today. Let's see what our Community Manager saids about this tomorrow morning ok? ??
Nic, I did activate the new key code. I thought that if you would renew early to protect your PC from not being protected it the subscription expired. then the days on the old subscription would be added. I get the advertisement to renewl now so that you don't let the subscription expire. Maybe took it for granted about the days remaining.  dl

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
I can move over the days from one to the other - just PM me the old and new keycodes.
Thanks Nic and Sherry. The OLD key code is [removed] and the NEW key code is [removed]. I did install the new product and uninstalled the old. I just unistalled the old and put in the new key. I noticed it said good for 365 days. Didn't lose a day. The other 2 PC have the old key code. Do I need to unistall webroot on them and install  the new key? Thanks in advance. dl
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
ok I added 60 days to the new keycode and disabled the old one. You should be good to go!

You don't need to reinstall - just go into the product and put in the new keycode.
Nic & Sherry. Thank you so much to take the time to deal with my problem  in a speedy manner. This is one reason why  I like the Webroot staff. I read  a lot on how you answer and solve problems in an untiring way. Thanks again. dl
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
You're very welcome! We pride ourselves on having excellent support 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hi dl,

You are most welcome!

Thankyou ? as well for your kind assistance! ;)l