I put a new product code.in today.

• New Voice
  • 5 replies
I put in  a new product code for the internet security plus.today. Will the 64 days left on the old subscription be addedto the new subscription? Thanks in advance.

10 replies

Thanks Sherry. Unistalled the one PC and installed the old subscription. Back to where I was.before. Will wait till the expiration date. dl
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
I can move over the days from one to the other - just PM me the old and new keycodes.
Nic & Sherry. Thank you so much to take the time to deal with my problem  in a speedy manner. This is one reason why  I like the Webroot staff. I read  a lot on how you answer and solve problems in an untiring way. Thanks again. dl
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
You're very welcome! We pride ourselves on having excellent support 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello ?,

Welcome to the Webroot Community,

My best advice would be to submit a Support Ticket and see if they will add the 64 remaining days onto your subscription.

Or I can ask ? if this is possible or not?

Normally one looses those days when putting in a new keycode before their subscription is up.

Kind Regards,
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello dl,

Have you activated your new keycode already?

If you have then I believe the new keycode counts down from today. Let's see what our Community Manager saids about this tomorrow morning ok? ??
Nic, I did activate the new key code. I thought that if you would renew early to protect your PC from not being protected it the subscription expired. then the days on the old subscription would be added. I get the advertisement to renewl now so that you don't let the subscription expire. Maybe took it for granted about the days remaining.  dl

Thanks Nic and Sherry. The OLD key code is [removed] and the NEW key code is [removed]. I did install the new product and uninstalled the old. I just unistalled the old and put in the new key. I noticed it said good for 365 days. Didn't lose a day. The other 2 PC have the old key code. Do I need to unistall webroot on them and install  the new key? Thanks in advance. dl
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
ok I added 60 days to the new keycode and disabled the old one. You should be good to go!

You don't need to reinstall - just go into the product and put in the new keycode.
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hi dl,

You are most welcome!

Thankyou ? as well for your kind assistance! ;)l