I refresh my firefox and the safe search add-on was remove. Where or how can I reinstall safe search

Userlevel 1
I refresh my firefox and the safe search add on was removed. Where or how can I reinstall safe search?

34 replies

Userlevel 1
Thanks for your help. I reinstall but I didn't get the Safari extension dialog box. The Webfilter didn't reappear either. I think I will go down to Best Buy and see if they can help me. Have  a great night. I'm off to bed.
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Okay your welcome. restart your computer and see if the webfilters will install when you get a chance. Goodnight!
Userlevel 1
Hello, update. I did restart the computer and it came up while I was talk to geeksquad. But all is good. I was able to ask some questions.

Thank you for your help. and to Silver VP.
Userlevel 1
Thank you for your help. I tried to say so yesterday, I hoped you got both, because I appreciated your help.
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hi chester!

Thank you so much for getting back to us! That's great everything is working now. 

Have a great weekend!

And Thank you! (Silver VIP) that's very nice of you.... 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
Thank you for your help. I tried to say so yesterday, I hoped you got both, because I appreciated your help.
You are certainly most Welcome! Anytime chester! 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
@ wrote:
How do you do that print screen in firefox. If you tell me I will print it to the next window. Than you know what I have for my add on
For future reference, may help: https://discussions.apple.com/thread/3672980
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
@ wrote:
How do you do that print screen in firefox. If you tell me I will print it to the next window. Than you know what I have for my add on
For future reference, may help: https://discussions.apple.com/thread/3672980
Thank you @, I was thinking he was asking about my Print Screen in FF which was shown in one my posts. I wasn't thinking of telling him how to print screen from the Apple key board.  TEAMWORK ! 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi @ You were right that he was asking about print function in FF, and I was suggesting an alternative, since what you said here   :D 
@ wrote:
Thank you @, I was thinking he was asking about my Print Screen in FF which was shown in one my posts. I wasn't thinking of telling him how to print screen from the Apple key board.  TEAMWORK ! ;)