Solved

Internet Security Plus - problems registring and signing-in with iPhone

• 24 December 2012
  • 7 replies

Hi there,
lately I bought Internet Security Plus and also registred the license key in the console I use for my SMB company.
Registration is correctly added and Internet Security Plus appears in the list.
Till now, I do have trouble ro register PC&Mobile security by entering user id and password. It constantly tells me "Login Failure - we are unable to log you in". When loggin into the console the respective license key shows 3 devices that where allowed, but I only have registred with my PC. There should be 1 device registred, 4 should be left. My mobile was not yet registred, and the above error message.
Any idea what I can do? Greetings from Switzerland, Martin
icon

Best answer by pegas 11 January 2013, 12:24

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hello dreifeld and Welcome to the Webroot Community Forums.

As it's the Holiday Season it would be best to Submit a Support Ticket for further help.

TH
Userlevel 7
Hello dreifeld, Welcome to the Webroot Community Forum. 😃
Userlevel 7
Hello,

There are a few things that are unclear about this situation that I will be able to understand better if I know which keycode you are having an issue with and the email address associated to that keycode that you are attempting to sign in with.  Can you please private message me the keycode and the email address?  Thanks! 🙂
I am having the same problem, i got the webroot secure anywhere, and im supposed to be able to pply this to my tablet, but when i try to register it after getting ebroot omplete from the android store, and i try to put it my email, password, and keycode, it says its invalid, please help
Userlevel 7
Hey there patmacmusic1,

Welcome to the Webroot Community forums!

The SecureAnywhere Complete mobile app will only work if you have a Webroot SecureAnywhere Complete subscription. I looked up your information and see that you are actually using Webroot SecureAnywhere Internet Security Plus. That said, mobile protection is still included with your subscription, but the download process is a bit different. First, if you haven't already, please uninstall the SecureAnywhere Complete mobile app.

Next, please download and install the free mobile Webroot app. When prompted, enter your "My Webroot" account credentials as well as your SecureAnywhere Internet Security Plus keycode (in case you don't know it, I've sent it to you in a Private Message) and you will then have all the features of the SecureAnywhere Premier app.

Let me know if that works for you!
@--Yegor P--, are you replying to patmacuser's question or to mine?
I have now delete all webroot apps from my iPhone and tried to find the "free mobile Webroot app". Apple store only shows two webroot products: Webroot secure Web  and   Webroot  Backup&Synch.  No product is named like the one you mentioned.
Is there a regional difference of your products stored in Apple's appstore? B-t-w I'm connecting from Switzerland.

As you have recommended I now have deleted all Webroot products from my iPhone and they will remain off until I am convinced about the product *and* the procedures to install properly.
Cheers, M.
Userlevel 7

@ wrote:
@--Yegor P--, are you replying to patmacuser's question or to mine?
I have now delete all webroot apps from my iPhone and tried to find the "free mobile Webroot app". Apple store only shows two webroot products: Webroot secure Web  and   Webroot  Backup&Synch.  No product is named like the one you mentioned.
Is there a regional difference of your products stored in Apple's appstore? B-t-w I'm connecting from Switzerland.

As you have recommended I now have deleted all Webroot products from my iPhone and they will remain off until I am convinced about the product *and* the procedures to install properly.
Cheers, M.
While Yegor talks about the WSA for Android it looks like you are having an iPhone for which only SecureWeb and Backup&Sync are offered http://www.webroot.com/En_US/consumer-products-mobile-security-secureweb.html