Iphone webroot app

• 9 August 2014
  • 7 replies

I just want to connect my iphone to home sharing and stupid webroot won't allow it because it likes to be uber complicated. I've downloaded the app and it will not let me log in siting 'login failure'. I'm able to login into the website from my computer but that same name and password will not work. Anyone???

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Sassy37

Welcome to the Community Forums.

Please take a look at this previous thread especially the 3rd post in from one of our iOS experts @ as it may well provide you with the information that you are looking for. 

Do let us know if that is of assistance..

Regards

Baldrick
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
I just want to connect my iphone to home sharing and stupid webroot won't allow it because it likes to be uber complicated. I've downloaded the app and it will not let me log in siting 'login failure'. I'm able to login into the website from my computer but that same name and password will not work. Anyone???
Hi Sassy37!
Welcome to the Community!:D

Can I ask if you have been able to login to webroot with your iphone? And did Baldrick's assistance help you? Did you download your Webroot from the Apple Store? ITunes/AppleStore

Have you tried going on your Web Console .

If you still find you are having troubles please contact Tecnical Support .
Also go here for Help and Here

Salute'
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Welcome to the community Sassy37!

Are you trying to log into the password manager or your online console?

Have you added your iphone to your online console? Please take a look at this information regarding Adding a mobile device

Please let us know how things are and come often and share your experiences.

Beth
I  can't  log in to Webroot on the Moblie. it is saying Credtials failed. I can log on on cumputer. Also never asked for keycode. I can't get into password ever. ir ask for me to try again in five minuttes
i have to plus and it tells me i have access and admin.
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hi Sassy37. ..it looks lik you may need to issue a support ticket 
Seems I've exhausted my support options unless one of our Volunteers can assist here!

But would want to  try one more thing and that is to clear your browser cache and WSB and do a clean install of WSA.
After cleaning caches and then reinstall WSA with your key code handy and see if this works before contacting tech support!
Please have a look Here .

Let me know if you need help..I believe Baldrick gave you a link to clean iPhone cache...if not ...

EDIT: Please have a look Here or you can follow my instructions below:

How to Clear Your Browser's Cache on an iPhone As you browse the internet on your iPhone, your browser will store bits of information about each site you visit to speed up loading when you return. While this can be great for quickly loading pages, your cache can start to eat up your iPhone's free space. Thankfully, all browsers allow you to quickly clear your cache, freeing that space back up. See Step 1 below to learn how. 
Method 1 of 2: Safari 
  1.  Tap Settings. This can be found on your Home screen.
  2.  Scroll down until you see "Safari". It's usually found towards the bottom of the fourth group of menu options. Tap on it to bring up the Safari options menu.
  1. Tap "Clear Cookies and Data". You will need to scroll down to find it. A pop-up box will appear. Tap "Clear Cookies and Data" again to confirm your choice. 
The options will then be grayed out and Safari's cache will be cleared.[1]Method 2 of 4: Chrome1  Open the Chrome browser. Tap the Chrome menu button ? in the upper-right corner.
  •  Open the Chrome browser. Tap the Chrome menu button ? in the upper-right corner.
  1.  Tap Settings. You may have to scroll the menu down to find it.
  2.  Tap Privacy. This can be found in the Advanced section.
  3.  Tap the "Clear Cache" button. This is located in the "Clear Browsing Data" section. 
  4.  Tap "Clear Cache" again to confirm. Your cache will be deleted.

How to Clear Cache in Webroot SecureWeb Browser:  How to Clear Cache in Webroot Secure Browser: 1.Open WSB in the right hand corner of Browser click to open2.Click on Settings/Scroll down to Cache3.Clear Cache (Clear browser and cookies) 
Sassy37 Give us a holler if you get this resolved or not! We appreciate your patience!

Thank you,
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
There is a new iPhone app for the business mobile security that has launched, but it is only for the business version.  If that is the app you downloaded then it isn't going to work for you.