Key Code for Extended Subscription

• 17 March 2020
  • 1 reply

Badge +3

My Webroot subscription expires in a little less than one month.  Yesterday, I received an e-mail telling me my subscription would expire in a month and and asking whether I wanted to renew now.  Because of this e-mail reminder, I did renew yesterday for a year and received a receipt for my payment.  However, my online console and my software still indicate my subscription will expire in 30 days.  I did note as I processed my payment that there was a statement indicating my card would not be charged until expiration date of my current subscription.

Question:  Does the system wait to show my revised subscription expiration date on the effective date of the subscription extension when my card is actually charged?

Thanks for your help!  Ralph 

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

@Ralph1978 ,

You are correct in your assumption - that revised subscription expiration date will change upon your card getting charged and the subscription re-activating. If this does NOT happen, please attempt to do a full uninstall and reinstall followed by re-inserting the activation code you’ve been given.

Please report back here if you need any assistance!

-Keenan