Solved

Login email won't work -PLEASE HELP

• 9 September 2013
  • 7 replies

Hi there,

After purchasing Secure Anywhere, I did not revceive the confirmation email however the keycode worked in activaing the account. I have tried to log into my account online however it tells me  "login failed".

I have now tried to reset my password and all I ger is "Error(UPW003): The email address you entered does not exist in our system. Please check the email address you entered or use the email address to create an account."

PLEASE HELP. I do have the order number printed after my order was approved.

Thanks,
Brent
icon

Best answer by bgg111 9 September 2013, 15:47

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 5
Hello bgg111, welcome to the forum.

Did you try to create a console already (under My Account)?

Since the error you are getting indicates that your email address doesn't exist in the system, I would suggest that you just create a new account (again under My Account). Here you will need to input your keycode. If this keycode is already used, it will give you an error about that.

Please let us know if you were able to create a new account or if you got the error from the keycode?
Thanks Johan, All sorted for now. Regards, Brent
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
Thanks Johan, All sorted for now. Regards, Brent
Hi Brent and Welcome to the Webroot Community Forums.

Can you tell us what version of WSA you are using and how you solved your issue as it could help others?

Thanks,

Daniel
Hi Daniel,

I created a new account using my Keycode.

I am using version 8.0.2.174.

Thanks,
Brent
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
Hi Daniel,

I created a new account using my Keycode.

I am using version 8.0.2.174.

Thanks,
Brent
Great Thank you! Sorry I meant if you are using the AV Only, Internet Security Plus or Complete?

Cheers,

Daniel
Internet Security Plus
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
Internet Security Plus
Thank again!

Daniel 😉