Solved

MY SYSTEM ANALYZER SAYS THAT I HAVE 2500 OPEN FILES. HOW DO I FIND THESE FILES AND CLOSE THEM?

• 15 January 2015
  • 8 replies

MY SYSTEM ANALYZER SAYS I HAVE 2500 OPEN FILES!  HOW DO I FIND THESE FILES AND CLOSE THEM?
~snip Remove email address for security snip~
icon

Best answer by RetiredTripleHelix 15 January 2015, 18:25

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hello and Welcome to the Webroot Community!

I never heard of such a thing can you Please Submit a Support Ticket and they will let you know what's going on and why SA is saying what it is.

Thanks,

Daniel 😉
Hi,

Amongst other questions I have, I also get the >2500 open file message.  How do I address this?  Thanks!

Trey
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Please Submit a Support Ticket as I suggested here: https://community.webroot.com/t5/Webroot-SecureAnywhere-Internet/MY-SYSTEM-ANALYZER-SAYS-THAT-I-HAVE-2500-OPEN-FILES-HOW-DO-I/m-p/181999#M4752

Daniel
Userlevel 7
Hello Ducky11. I'm I correct in saying that you are running a Mac Computer? Please see This Post. @ is right, System Analyzer gives a false sense of performance of their system and even more so on a Mac Computer.

My Results of System Analyzer: :S

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ Agreed! :D

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello Ducky11,

I am running a Mac as well and this is what I get! ;)

i am new here
Userlevel 7
Hi qygdf6bju

Welcome to the Community Forums.

Have you posted in this thread because you have a question or issue related to the topic? If so then please provide more information so that we can help you.

In the interim please see our Getting Started Guide, to help orientate yourself in and bout the Community.

Regards, Baldrick