Solved

Need to Remove Webroot Secure Anywhere from Multiple Machines

• 19 October 2021
  • 4 replies

Took over IT support for a new client. The previous client had Webroot installed and we need to get it removed from multiple machines. Its Webroot Secure Anywhere and will not allow us to uninstall. It says its managed by the Web Console and changes must be performed centrally.

Please help.  Created a customer support ticket, but have not received a response.

icon

Best answer by ProTruckDriver 19 October 2021, 01:30

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7

Hello @mtcservices  Welcome to the Webroot Community Forum.

Support Tickets usually take about 24 to 48 hours for a response. It might be quicker to give them a phone call.

Webroot Support:

Submit a ticket

Call 1-866-612-4227

Note: When submitting a Support Ticket, Please wait for a response from Support. Putting in another Support Ticket on this problem before Support responses will put your first Support Ticket at the end of the queue.

HTH,

Dave

Userlevel 7
Badge +33

Best to contact support, but in my case with the business version, we had to do manual rip/replace with our agent. Very time consuming. 

Best of luck

John

Userlevel 7

Best to contact support, but in my case with the business version, we had to do manual rip/replace with our agent. Very time consuming.

I wonder if Webroot could come up with a faster /  easier way of doing this on the business side?

Userlevel 7
Badge +33

I’m sure they could. Just that it requires allocating resources in doing so. 

I’ve had hit and miss luck with situations if the agent is already installed, it MIGHT be possible to copy/paste your keycode in place of the existing keycode used by another provider. That really depends though on if they have that locked down by policy. 

John