New account?

• 22 April 2016
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +23
Hi everyone.

Do you have to open a new Webroot account if you have bought the Security Plus from having just the Anti-Virus?

I'm trying to use the Password manager but It's not accepting my e-mail address.

Linda

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello LoopyLinda,

You might have to set the Permissions to Allow on the Password Manager section on the Online Console

To set user permissions:
  1. Open the SecureAnywhere website menu and click Manage Users.  
  2. Locate the user whose permissions you want to change and click the edit icon. [img]http://sw.nohold.net/Webroot/Images/wsa_manageusersnodelete.png[/img] The Account Settings page opens to the User Details tab.  
  3. Open the Permissions tab and set this user's permissions for Webroot SecureAnywhere products. You can change permissions only for products to which you have access permission. [img]http://sw.nohold.net/Webroot/Images/wsa_accesspermissionsclosed.png[/img]
If you are still having issues then you can Submit a Support Ticket and they can check this out for you.
Userlevel 6
Badge +23
can't get anywhere near that, won't let me past sign-in, either it's not reconising my e-mail, or is sending me to new account set up page. I somehow got to Manage Users page but saw that the key code was marked in red as Expired, although everything else indicates that I am protected and have 349 days subscription left.
I've tried resetting my passwords but still wont recognise my e-mail.
Frustrated!
Userlevel 6
Badge +23
Able to sign in now although just noticed that the keycode for the current Webroot Security Plus is not listed. Still can't use Password Manager, does this mean that I will have to make a separate account?
Userlevel 7
Hi Linda

Hope that you are well?

From what you describe I believe that it would be best that you Open a Suppor Ticket, advise the Support Team as to you issue/what yo are seeing re. this and then let them investigate as it may be something amiss in the back office systesm; something that we have no access to here in the Community.

Regards, Baldrick
Userlevel 6
Badge +23
... sounds like this is just one of the many problems I've been left with by PC Worlds Whatever Happens team. They gave my laptop back with no Anti-virus and a Windows Defender that was out of date and which now will not up-date, they've left me In a terrible mess!
Userlevel 7
Well, Linda...sorry to hear that but I would still try to contact Support and see if they can help...you have reinstalled WSA and there is an issue with access the password data...so hopefully they can pick this up and look into it for you.

I would open that support ticket sooner rather than later.

Regards, Baldrick