Solved

New update not working

New upgrade not working for Samsung S 22 plus says website not verified? whats the solution.

icon

Best answer by TylerM 26 May 2022, 15:59

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +24

@M Downey Are you updating the app from the play store?

Yes I am.

Userlevel 7
Badge +24

@M Downey It should update just fine from the Google playstore I’m sorry you are having issues. 

Support should be able to help with this - either through a ticket or over the phone.

https://www.webroot.com/us/en/support/contact

Yes, thank you did all that. phone support stay on hold an inordinate amount of time. finally just hung up after an hour. I am spending too much time on this product. It may be time to just move to another product after over a decade with Webroot. Maybe back to McAfee.

Userlevel 7
Badge +24

@M Downey I’m sorry for the issues with support. I did look into this for you and found that there is a specific issue only for the exact device of S22+ that it wont upgrade just yet. We are working to release a fix for it, but the current version will still work until August 2022

No problem, thanks for the feedback. As I  said before, as a IT professional I have exhausted all trouble shooting methodologies. I have moved on to the Lookout product that comes with the T-mobile software suite of products.  It works excellent. 

M Downey 

It works fine now.