Solved

New user.

• 13 January 2017
  • 6 replies

I am a new user.  There are two different users on this PC.  Does Webroot need to be installed for each one separately?  I have already done it for myself.

Thanks
icon

Best answer by Ssherjj 13 January 2017, 01:37

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Hello GigiDonna, Welcome to the Webroot Community Forum.:D

When Webroot is installed on your computer it covers ALL USERS on that computer. No need to install for each user.

HTH,
Dave. 😉
Thanks
Userlevel 7
You're Welcome. 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello GigiDonna,

Welcome to the Webroot Community,

If I may add to @ post?

If  you and another user are under the same WSA license, to have separate Password Manager accounts, then you will most likely want to have main Console access and control the whole thing or not?  So the thing to do is to provide a separate Password Manager account to your other user (and others in the future), and one does that by:

1. Logging into your Account Console (HERE)
  2. On the upper right hand side of the page, once logged in, click your email address
  3. Select 'Manage Users'
  4. Check how many user profiles you have already set up here

If you have only one user profile set up, click the 'Create New Users' button.  Each user profile is, just like yours, a specific email address.

For the new user profile, once created, go to 'Permissions'.  There you can allow the other user Console access, or block them from it.

Also if you do not want to provide Admin Console Access to anyone other than yourself, as that will give them access to make changes?

Please look here for further guidance http://live.webrootanywhere.com/content/666/Managing-users

Hope this helps?

Userlevel 7
Good catch Sherry. I forgot about the Password Manager. 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
Good catch Sherry. I forgot about the Password Manager. ;)
As we always say TEAMWORK my friend!;)