Solved

No Forgotten Password Email Sent

• 1 August 2019
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +5
Requested new password email link to be sent, 5 times, no email- nothing in junk, nowhere.

https://
No email shows up - Why is this not working?
icon

Best answer by ProTruckDriver 25 January 2020, 04:10

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +5
After speaking to tech support - If you do not setup the "dashboard" you have no Webroot account, therefore no email on record, even though Webroot sends an auto-renewal email to the address that is not part of your webroot account to notify of auto renewal.

This makes absolutely no sense and is utterly confusing and not clearly explained when setting up webroot as far as I remember.
Badge +2

I’m having the same problem, been through all the web based support articles.

Where is this “Dash Board” referred to in the previous post.

I don’t have 25 min to wait on support at this time.

Userlevel 7
Badge +48

Just so that I understand, are you trying to reset your password for your community account or your Webroot product? 

Badge +2

Webroot. All my attempts to reset indicates the method will be sent to my email.

I have received none.

Userlevel 7
Badge +48

Thanks for clearing that up @cox96815 . Can you DM the email associated with your Webroot account? I’ll see if there’s anything more I can find out for you. 

Badge +2

~Snip ~ Private Information Removed~ PTD

Userlevel 7

@cox96815 I edited your post and removed your email address you posted. Please don’t post private information on the open forum. Posting your email on an open forum could result in getting a load of spam in your inbox.

Please send @freydrew  a Private Message (PM) as shown below:

Click on to “freydrew” name then click “ Send Message”

Hi, I have the same problem :confused: