Solved

Not running full scan

• 6 April 2019
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8
Hello I am.writing because my secure anywhere app which is registered doesn't seem to be completing it's scan when I hit scan now button even after I see scan out of date, it used to have a sliding bar at the bottom that would go across until complete and now it goes 1 mm if that then says all is fine?, it never seems to complete anymore and I'm curious why?.
Thank you....Joe.S.
icon

Best answer by TripleHelix 6 April 2019, 13:48

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +63
You must be talking about the Android app and there are big issues with that see here for more info: https://community.webroot.com/webroot-mobile-security-for-android-15/webroot-mobile-security-and-antivirus-android-app-identified-high-cpu-issue-338055 the scanning issue you are seeing is part of the issue above.
Userlevel 3
Badge +8
I had to remove my webroot secure anywhere mobile.complete from my LG G5 because of battery drain so I'm curious how will I know when to reinstall a working webroot which I paid for?
Userlevel 7
Badge +63
I had to remove my webroot secure anywhere mobile.complete from my LG G5 because of battery drain so I'm curious how will I know when to reinstall a working webroot which I paid for?
Just keep an eye out on that thread above or this one as they are testing new versions: https://community.webroot.com/webroot-mobile-security-for-android-15/beta-webroot-mobile-5-5-5-338080 and I was still having issues and had to remove the test version. 😞
Badge +1
Being a complete virgin about tech, I can't quite understand the scanning issue. Like others here I go to scan, it scans in less than 2 seconds, then says it is done. But I keep getting the message "Current scan not completed." This seems to mirror what others are saying. I reinstalled Webroot to no avail. It is version 5.5.4. Please don't laugh I am lost on where to go or what to do. Is my phone safe, will the glitch clear up on its own, or am I doomed to tech purgatory.