OPTIMIZATION DONT WORK 7 HOUR DID NOTTHING TRIED 3 TIMES

• 20 November 2014
  • 7 replies

tried to  run optimization 4 times and even reinstalled program, sat for 7 hours, did NOT optimize anything.
any clues?

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Hello there, welcome to the Webroot Community!

What specific version of WSA do you have?  You posted in the Internet Security Plus forum, but there are two different versions of Internet Security:
The Standard Internet Security Plus.  This version does not incude use of the Optimizer
The Best Buy Subscription Software WSA Internet Security.  This version DOES include the Optimizer.

If you have a different version entirely, such as WSA-Complete for example, please let me know that as well 🙂
i did buy wsa at bst buy and it is internet security complete and it did optimize on my wifes laptop realy fast
Userlevel 7
Thanks for the reply!

Yes, as you have seen, the Optimizer may take a few minutes but it is pretty quick.  Something is not right.

Would you mind trying another re-install of WSA following these directions?

• Make sure you have a copy of your Keycode
  • KEEP the computer online for Uninstall and Reinstall to make sure it works correctly
  • Download a Copy Here 
  • Uninstall WSA and Reboot
  • Install with the new installer, enter your Keycode and don't import any settings as you can set it up as you like once it's done
  • Let it finish it's install scan
  • Reboot once again
Let me know if this helps at all!
DID NOT work
same issue just sit, dont acomplishes nothing
also get no rsponses when i shut down program same as before.
followed instructions to the point.

the viking
Userlevel 7
Hello there welcome back.  If that did not work, you might need to submit a Trouble Ticket with Webroot Support to have them take a look at it.

@ Do you have any additional ideas on this?
Userlevel 7
I wonder if you are having HDD issues on your PC? Are you having any other system issues? PC freezing, random crashes or restarts?
Hi
no other problems
no shut down
IE ocasionally say stopped working
thank for help (any help)
The Viking
likely will submit a ticket later today