Solved

Password Manager

Hello.  When I go to the password Manager tab, I get an error Page can not be accessed, try again later. 
Thanks
icon

Best answer by steveg 7 December 2013, 00:13

View original

47 replies

Userlevel 7
Hey  sangamonkid - Please try logging into your console with your Yahoo email address to see if your passwords tab is working. You have a mobile keycode associated with your Gmail address and your Webroot Internet Security Complete subscription is associated with the Yahoo one.
Thanks....I've gone through some of the other posts on the site, and was able to pick up that advice from someone who had a similar problem. With the Yahoo addy, I'm now able access the Password section. ~ SK
I am having the same problem: I can't access password manager and get the error msg " Can't display the page please check back later".    I have tried editing the permissions and I see that my user id is associated with an old expired key and there is no way to change it to the newly purchased key.  This is a known problem so why isnt it fixed?  I have spent too much time trying to figure this out to day. And it's obviously a known problem.       Further, i had trouble associating my mobile device with the paid key.  I finally got it to work, but only after leaving bad feedback on the google play store app.  It shouldnt take 6 tries to make something work and I was not making errors and was inputting the key correctly via copy and paste.
Userlevel 7
Sio2ga,

While you are correct that the association of the old key code is a known issue and is the cause of your problem at the moment, my understanding after having talked with Support types about it is that while a simple problem it isn't so easy to fix. From what I have been told the issue is being looked at, but no ETA on a resolution.

Fixing your is easy eenough though, simply submit a trouble ticket and it should be fixed pretty quickly, or maybe one of the Mods in here will take a quick look and get it done for you.

🙂
I am having the same issue with the password manager. I bought another license and didn't renew and now when I try to login to the manager toolbar I get the " unknown email address". Could you fix this for me as well please?
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
I am having the same issue with the password manager. I bought another license and didn't renew and now when I try to login to the manager toolbar I get the " unknown email address". Could you fix this for me as well please?
Hello D3NNIS and welcome to the Webroot Community!

@ Are you still around and able to give a hand on this?

If Mike is not still on, you will need to submit a Trouble Ticket to have Support help you with this, as this can only be done by a Webroot employee.
Thanks DavidP. I did that several days ago and have yet to hear back on it. I was hoping I could get something done here a little faster. I had an issue before this one and opened a trouble ticket so when I try to open another one the system trys to have me add another reponse to the first one and will not open another. So I sent an email to support and I recerived an email a few minutes ago telling me a ticket was opened. Maybe it will work maybe not.
Userlevel 7
Well, I was hoping for an easy fix!

About that Trouble Ticket thing... that is actually normal.  Your new reply, even though it looks like it will be on an old ticket, will actually create a new one at Supports side.  (Same things happens to us all, but it ends up working just fine)
Userlevel 7
It looks like you had already connected the keycode to another email address. I apologize for the frustrating experience and would like to help.

Would you like me to create a new keycode for you and associate it with your original subscription/email address or are you happy with the email address that you used on your most recent keycode?
It's under the same email address that I have always used. Nothing has changed. If you can work it out with another keycode I would appreciate it.
Userlevel 7
You connected them to two separate Gmail addresses. 

I'll send you a private message naming the two email addresses. I'll create the keycode and associate it once you pick the one you'd like to use.

Edit: The new keycode has been created and associated to the preferred account.
On my weroot account. I am trying to set it up from my program and it keeps stating "the page can not be acessed, try again later
Userlevel 7
Hello steveg and welcome to the Webroot Community!

I am able to access my Account Console without a problem at the moment.  I assume that is what you are trying to get to?  If the link I have just provided also does not work, you may want to wait a couple of hours and try again.  If it still does not work, you may want to contact Webroot Support, or perhaps your Internet Service Provider.
I can log into my account with no problem.  When I go to click on the tab "password" I get the same thing all the time...can not access this page at this time"
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
I can log into my account with no problem.  When I go to click on "manage passwords" I get the same thing all the time...can not access this page at this time"
I understand.  The "Manage Passwords" button simply opens your default broswer to the Account Console and loads the Passwords module of the Console.  There may be an issue with the redirct for your browser for some reason.   You can get to the same place manually by logging into the Console, and clicking Passwords. 

I am curious as to why the redirect is not wokring for you though.  What Operating System and Browser/Version are you using?
I'm sorry I was not clear.  I CAN log into my account with no problem.  After I am there, I click on "password" and that is when I get the statement.
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
I'm sorry I was not clear.  I CAN log into my account with no problem.  After I am there, I click on "password" and that is when I get the statement.
AH OK.  I thought you were getting that right after clicking "manage passwords" in the WSA software, but before being able to log into the Console.

How long has this been a problem?  If only for the last couple of hours, you might wait 4 to 6 hours and try again.  I know the Dev's have been doing some work with the Console, and that work may be affecting it at the moment.  If the problem has been going on for more than just a couple of hours, or it still persists 4  to 6 hours from now, I would suggest that you file a Trouble Ticket and report the issue: it is possible that something in your Password profile has become corrupt causing the problem and that will need attention of Webroot Support.
Ok, thanks!  I will call it a night and try it in the morning.  Thanks for the help.
Userlevel 7
Anytime, and I am sorry it took you a couple tries to get me to understand exactly what is going on!
Still does not work.
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Still does not work.
Then I suspect a data issue with your Password Account: you will need to contact Support.
I did call them and it is all fixed.  They still had my account tied to a "trial" account which I had several months ago.