Solved

Password manager

• 3 April 2017
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7
I have Internet Security Plus. I had bad weather yesterday. Had to reset my router. I had just renewed my Webroot then I had to put my keycode back in. And now my password manager icon is gone and in my account the p/w manager section says my keycode has expired.
James Mancil
icon

Best answer by JP_ 3 April 2017, 20:59

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello jamesmancil,

Would you please try a uninstall/reinstall of Webroot?

Please follow the steps closely!

• Make sure you have a copy of your 20 Character Alphanumeric Keycode! Example: SA69-AAAA-A783-DE78-XXXX
  • KEEP the computer online for Uninstall and Reinstall to make sure it works correctly
  • Download a Copy Here (Best Buy Geek Squad Subscription PC users click HERE) Let us know if it is the Mac version you need
  • Uninstall WSA and Reboot
  • Install with the new installer, enter your Keycode and DO NOT import any old settings as you can set it up as you like once it's done
  • Let it finish it's install scan
  • Reboot once again
EDITED: Sorry I forgot to mention that if you got a new keycode then you will need to Contact Support to transfer your passwordss to your new keycode.

Please let us know if that resolves your issue?

Thanks,
Userlevel 7
Hello there @,

I've opened a support ticket on your behalf and am personally having our Escalations Team correct this on the back-end. This should be resolved in just a few hours. I'll respond here as soon as everything is fixed so you can make sure all is working.

Best,
Josh P.
Userlevel 3
Badge +7
I followed your instructions. Seems to be doing ok so far. Thank you very much.
                                                                                                            James Mancil
Userlevel 3
Badge +7
I've done as you suggested and it's working. Thanks.
                                                                               James Mancil
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
I've done as you suggested and it's working. Thanks.
                                                                               James Mancil
We are happy to hear this seems to be resolved....:D
Userlevel 7
Perfect, all looks good on my end!
Always happy to help, and feel free to send me a private message if you ever have an issue like this in the future :manvery-happy:

Cheers,
Josh P.