Solved

Password manager says unknown email address

• 10 November 2012
  • 6 replies

I just got done installing webroot internet plus. I activated the passwords from the control panel and waited about a half hour and tried to use it. When logging in it tells me unknown email address. Did I miss a step when I activated it? The next day witch is today I tried to use it again when I got home and tells me the same thing. I tried doing the tool bar fix but that did not work. I have searched the forums for and answer and have been unable to find anything that can help me fix this problem. Any help on this would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Rob
icon

Best answer by MikeR 11 November 2012, 21:24

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hi Rob and Welcome to the Webroot Community Forums. ;)

Did you have a chance to setup your My Webroot account as there are some options in there that can help you, or is this what you are talking about the online Control Panel?

TH

Yea that is what I mean by online control panel. I got that all set up. I have the tool bar for internet explorer, when I try to login to the tool bar it tells me unknown email address. Also on my webroot when I click on the passwords tab all I get is blank page.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Have a look at this Online Help File to see if you have gone through the correct process?

TH
Yes i have gone through that process.

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Did you look through the SecureAnywhere Website User Guide. If there isn't anything there that can help you I would suggest you Submit a Support Ticket so they can look into it and help you further.

TH

Userlevel 7
It looks like this may be caused by entering the wrong Gmail address. Please try logging in with the username that I have sent you in a private message and respond with your results.