Solved

Password Manager - Unkown Email Address Error

• 24 August 2014
  • 6 replies

Hello,

I've been following the messages on "unknown email address error".  I have SecureAnywhere Plus with "passwords access" on my account.  Might have a problem with prior/current accounts and passwords. Can a moderator help me please?  Thanks. all. 
icon

Best answer by Baldrick 24 August 2014, 00:08

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi diogenes

Welcome to the Community Forums.

Please take a look at this post in a previous thread as I think that it may indicate the solution to your issue, given that you mentioned "...Might have a problem with prior/current accounts and passwords".

Do let us know if this does indeed help, and if not do also come back and we will see if we can provide some further assistance.

Regards

Baldrick
Sent the message as you suggest.  Thanks for the quick reply. 
Userlevel 7
Hi diogenes

My pleasure, and that is one of the things that the Community is hear for...;)

I should mention that whilst Support do work 24/7 as it is the weekend their response may be a little slower than their usual rapidity.

Also, as previously advised please do let us know if you get a resolution to the issue, and if not do also come back and we will see if we can provide some further assistance.

Regards

Baldrick
Just heard back from tech support.  Looks like they fixed the problem. Thanks again for your help.  
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
Just heard back from tech support.  Looks like they fixed the problem. Thanks again for your help.  
Hi diogenes! Welcome to the Forum by the way and thanks for letting us know that your issue was fixed by our Technical Support Team!

Have a great day!;)
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Hi diogenes

Just come online and glad to hear that you all sorted...:D

Would be good to see you around in the future...and hopefully notjust as and when you have any issues with WSA...;)

Regards, Baldrick