Solved

Password Manager works well for all sites except Webroot Community.

• 15 March 2015
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7
Will not auto fill log on fields. Auto log in is unchecked  I do not use that feature.  URL etc. is all correct.  Any suggestions ?  Thanks.
icon

Best answer by Ssherjj 17 March 2015, 14:42

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello BlazeTen,

I am not sure what you are asking. But have you checked this KB article here: Automatic Login Using Password Management to add a site:
   https://community.webroot.com/t5/Webroot-SecureAnywhere-Complete/Automatic-Login-Using-Password-Management/ta-p/23772 If you are having issues then please submit a Support Ticket free of charge wigth an active subscription.  Hope this helps, Kind Regards,
Userlevel 7
Hi BlazeTen

Have to say that I have not experienced any issue with logging into the Community web pages/site using Password Manager. I select the password options proposed at the bottom of the dropdown and then click the Auto Fill option (am like you I do not really use that feature) and presto I am logged in.

One thought, which may sound daft, but you are sure that the recorded 'page' to be filled in is the little login info window that pops up when you click on the 'Sign in' link?

Regards, Baldrick
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
I use it on the community and it works ok.  The one thing you have to do is when the login is a lightbox, you have to click on the dropdown and manually click on the fill in link.  For the login page that is a separate page, it does it on its own.  I think that's a limitation of LastPass, which is the provider for our password manager.
Userlevel 7
Badge +7
Thank you...helped a lot !
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello BlazeTen,

Happy to hear that we were able to help.

Thank you for getting back to us. :)

Kind Regards,
Userlevel 1
My (limited) experience as a geratric is that I only need to hide one webroot password. If I Access the community from the control pane./status panel, Iam invited to use PM to save the community details. This has worked for me very well. The only issue I have there is it tells my mobile I am invalid, whem in fact it works perfectly.
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hi RodWilliams,

Are you having troubles signing into the PM from your Mobile device? Are you using SecureWeb for signing into your PM? Are you trying to sign into the Webroot Community Forum and thus getting an error?

Can you give me some more information of what you are trying to do?

Regards,

Userlevel 1
Thanks Sherry. No. Webroot works fine frommobile or PC. Its just that 3.6.0.6657 tells me lies about my credentials status.

regards
RW
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hi RW,

Ok! That's a relief! ;)

Regards,