Solved

PC Security - Webroot manage my account console

• 25 April 2013
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +36
Can't believe SUPPORT requires a screenshot to figure this out.

Thank you for contacting Webroot. Unfortunately, I'm not quite sure what you mean. Can you, please, explain, in detail, what the problem is?
Thank you ,

Webroot Support
 Your Message (Apr 24, 2013 21:53)
Webroot Console

On My Webroot console PC Security 3 PC's.................xxxx xxxx-PC not showing Blue Globe???

The Webroot Support Team 
Your Message (Apr 25, 2013 20:04)
See Previous Message

Manage my Account on-line (Webroot Console) .......PC Security................2 PC's show a BLUE world globe in the account section ie:

xxxx-PC shows blue world globe
John-PC Shows blue world globe
xxxx-PC does NOT show blue world globe

If you are unable to follow this, how can I include a screenshot?
Webroot Support (Apr 25, 2013 19:39)
RE:Webroot Console

Webroot Support (Apr 25, 2013 20:23)
RE:See Previous Message
 Hello,
To help us diagnose the issue you have reported, we request that you take a screen shot of what you see on your screen when the problem occurs. For instructions on taking a screen shot, please choose the correct link below for your operating system.
Once you have saved a screen shot depicting the problem, send us the file. To provide files (such as screenshots, scan logs, etc.) to Webroot Technical Support, we suggest you use File Dropper, which is a free and reliable file sharing service. This service handles large files free of charge and can provide you with a link to the file you would like to share with Webroot. The instructions below are general File Dropper site usage directions which will allow you to send files to Webroot with ease.
Thank you,
[img]https://uploads-us-west-2.insided.com/webroot-en/attachment/3022iA49063CA5E51DC93.gif[/img]

I can't believe this was necessary! Hope you can now see the 2 BLUE World globes????......................and why does it not show up on the 3rd PC?
icon

Best answer by acooldozen 26 April 2013, 03:57

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +36
My apologies! Please move to Internet Security Plus.
Userlevel 7
I apologize for the support interaction!

Did you manually change it to Centrally Managed?

Userlevel 7
Thanks Mike!  I am still learning, and I had no clue.  I know this one now!
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
It is set to User configuration! Surely someone can figure this out?
Userlevel 7
Hi Cooldozen, 

The PC's that show as having the blue globe are NOT set to user configuration, the PC without the globe IS set for to user configuration.  Look at Mike's screen shot, and then compare the settings of all 3 PC's
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
Man......................that was easy. Changed it to Max protection and Eurika the BLUE Globe appears! Where is everybody???
Userlevel 7
Glad we have that solved!  I don't know where everyone is.. it is a very quiet day here today!

It will soon be a quiet night for me.. almost time for me to shut down for the night.  Have a great day, and hope to see you on here again soon!