Personalized report

• 5 October 2015
  • 7 replies

How do I turn off the pop-up "Personalized report" (link) that shows up on startup and randomly during use? (and just a comment, that report does not match what the software on the pc is reporting)
Webroot Secure Anywhere, Win 7, 64-bit pc

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hello RMK1, and Welcome to the Webroot Community.  

Your request is one which has been a popular idea, and greater control over this feature is said to be 'in the pipeline'. Our valued Community member ? previously asked here:    https://community.webroot.com/t5/Ideas-Exchange/More-control-of-Personalised-Security-Report/idi-p/90140

...and you may wish to add any further suggestions (plus kudo) there also?
In the meantime, a reboot may help to dismiss it for some time. I don't see it showing up nowadays as often as it used to.

Sorry not to be able to advise you any further for this, but please get back with any questions or comments.

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
I haven't seen one for over a year I think?

Daniel :S
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
@ wrote:
I haven't seen one for over a year I think?

Daniel :S
I wonder why...that's strange? It really doesn't bother me too much tbh, and I just close it. 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
My last one was in the middle of April, but when I do get one they do not hang around for long, maybe a few short days that is all.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Same here it's not a big deal but it's been awhile.

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 7
It was somewhere around April I saw it.. the first and ONLY time I have ever seen it.
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hi Webrooters!

I did see this Personalized report when reinstalling WSAC on my Mac the other day. But it was only briefly and disappeared!:D