Solved

Protected applications have disappeared

• 17 October 2018
  • 1 reply

Hello,
I have WRSA Internet Security running on a Windows 10 computer. This morning when I booted the computer, WRSA was running but all protection was off. I turned protection on then checked the Identity Protection tab and discovered everything there off as well and all of the files that had been in the Application Protection tab had disappeared. I had run a scan but WRSA had detected nothing. Not sure what's going on here. Thanks for any help.

Edit: also noticed that now in the protected list Firefox is listed as presentationframework.ni.dll while chrome is listed as chrome.
icon

Best answer by ProTruckDriver 17 October 2018, 13:59

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Hello MDYoung,

Before trying a Clean Uninstall / Reinstall of WSA please contact Webroot Support so they can look at your logs to investigate what has happen and you can keep Webroot Roll Back feature intact.

Please submit a Support Ticket or Contact Webroot Support to sort this problem. This service is FREE with a Paid Subscription.
Support Ticket System is Open 24/7

Note: When submitting a Support Ticket, Please wait for a response from Support. Putting in another Support Ticket on this problem before Support responses will put your first Support Ticket at the end of the queue.