Solved

SecureAnywhere install not showing up in web console (and, 1 vs. 3?)

• 28 October 2012
  • 10 replies

Hello,

I installed SecureAnywhere Internet Security Plus on my laptop a few days ago and I haven't gotten to check the web console until just now (I've used Webroot products on mobile before and have an account on the web console). Interesting thing is, this aforementioned latest install isn't showing up on the web console. How could that have happened? (another issue: The keycode I entered in my keycode DB on the web console shows that it's only valid for one install, but the "box" says its valid for three installs, or as the box calls it: "Protects 3 devices".)
icon

Best answer by netstars22 28 October 2012, 22:49

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hello netstars22 and Welcome to the Webroot Community Forums.

Did you setup your account Here or at the old web console?

TH
At the new/current web console.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Yes it's good for 3 PC's you may have to call Webroot Consumer Sales on Monday and MikeR should be online tomorrow to give you more advice.

TH
So, I should wait until tomorrow for the web console issue, I assume?
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Yes or if you want to you can Submit a Support Ticket and they will be happy to help you as they are on duty 24/7 . ;)

TH
Alright, thanks!
Userlevel 7
Thanks for joining our community netstars22.

It looks like you have a free mobile subscription attached to your MyWebroot Account and that might be the reason you are seeing that you are allowed 1 device. Please Send me a Private Message with any other keycodes that you have to paid subscriptions. We may need to associate the keycodes to your existing account.
Should I send all paid license keycodes or just the SecureAnywhere code?
Just to mention: I contacted support and they fixed the issue of my install not showing up in the web console. So, yay! :D
Userlevel 7
Thank you for following up here on the forum. 😃