Solved

Since 17/8 Weebroot account doesn't record scans

• 20 August 2012
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 7
Last Friday I reinstalled WSA. I had to reinstall NIS2012 so I rather reinstalled WSA then. Since then no scans are recorded on my Webroot account. The last scan recorded is 17/8 however another 4 or 5 scans already passed. As for the android WSA no problems experienced, all definition updates and scans are correctly reported on the account.
Any help appreciated.
Thanks & regards,
pegas
icon

Best answer by pegas 24 February 2013, 11:54

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Would you mind private messaging me the email address you're using to sign into the online account area? It doesn't appear to be the same one you signed up to the forum or submit tickets with.

**Pegas and I communicated via private message to get this taken care of.  It was resolved with another un/re.  It now reports properly to the console.
Userlevel 7
I am very sorry but have to reopen this thread because the problem is back.

The last recorded scan in the console is dated yesterday. However since then another 3 scans were run which unfortunately weren't recorded. This problem relates only to WSA for PC, all events (updates, scans, locations etc.) of WSA android are correctly recorded.

BTW, having .231 build.

Jim, can you verify what's going on?

Thanks & regards,
pegas
Userlevel 7
Sure, I'm happy to keep helping with this issue.  :)

I will need you to contact me via the support system from the computer having the issue however so I can see the log that is sent up automatically when you contact us via the support system.  Just note "Attn: Jim" in the subject or body, and it will get passed on to me.

What I've been able to determine so far is that the console was last communicated to by the agent on August 28th, today.  What I need to see from the logs is the record of that communication to start to figure out why the console seems to be missing the last scan results.  The data that was last sent up on the 20th regarding the same issue (which fixed itself with an un/re) was inconclusive.

I also suspect that by the time you read this message, WSA will have updated itself to version 8.0.1.233, and this issue may disappear again.  That's still handy to know, one way or the other, since then we'll know whether it takes an un/re or just an update to get the issue to seemingly resolve itself temporarily.  The more info we have, the better.

I'm looking forward to your reply in the support system.
Userlevel 7
Thx Jim,

The support ticket sent .

Thanks & regards,
pegas
Userlevel 7
As a follow up I want to inform that the issue is not occurring anymore. It looks like it has been resolved by a one of recent builds.