Solved

Stop Webroot Scan

• 26 May 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

I have my scan to start at 10PM on Mondays, however, Webroot always starts scanning

every time I sign on.  How can I stop it from scanning so I can do what I need to do in a

more expedient manner?

icon

Best answer by Ssherjj 27 May 2020, 21:08

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 1

Thank you so much!  When I get home I will give it a look. I sure do appreciate the answers!  
Jodi

Userlevel 7
Badge +62

Hello @gijodi57 

Welcome to the Webroot Community,

I am running the WebrootSecureAnywhere v9.0.10.162.1410

This is what I have set for my scans which I eliminate Scanning on restart/reboot.

I am having no issues or problems scheduling my Webroot scans at the certified time that I have specified. I am not sure why your Webroot doesn’t scan on only Monday as you have scheduled. Please have a look here: https://docs.webroot.com/us/en/home/wsa_mac_userguide/wsa_mac_userguide.htm#ScanningForMalware/ScanningForMalware.htm%3FTocPath%3DScanning%2520For%2520Malware%7C_____0

If issue persists then I would Submit a Support Ticket which is free of charge with a Webroot Subscription. They can certainly check this out for you. Please give the Support Team 24-48 hours to respond. Do not submit another support ticket as it throws your ticket to the end of the line. Ok?

Thank you @TripleHelix for the ping. :blush:

HTH?

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

@gijodi57  I didn’t know you were running the Mac version as mine shows for PC, I will ping @Ssherjj and see what she has to say!

Thanks,

Userlevel 1

This is what I have. I have not had run on startup for several months, trying to get it not to run at startup. As you can see in background my webroot is preparing to scan and is slowing down my tasks. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Hello @gijodi57 

Some have had the same issue and this is what you have to do as mine will only scan at 1PM if the PC is on at that time.

HTH,