Solved

Subscription expired after renewing it a month ago and the keycode is now invalid

• 14 December 2019
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

I bought a new keycode of a 1 year subscription Webroot  Internet Security Plus for 3 devices from Walmart for $40 less than a month ago. Entered the new keycode on my dad’s PC and works perfectly. Then I entered it on my laptop and again it activated perfectly like every year. Never had a problem with webroot until now. But this time after a few days, 15 days I believe, after turning on my laptop I got a pop up message saying my subscription has been expired or 38 days and needed to renew or uninstall webroot. Even though I had already activated the new keycode recently. When I tried to enter the keycode it said it was invalid and to enter a valid one. I checked the keycode that supposedly expired and it was the new one I just recently purchased at walmart. I uninstalled and installed the program again. When asked to enter keycode to finish installing again it says its invalid and enter a valid one. It has not been a month and subscription expired. I already submitted a support ticket. I don’t know what else to try or do. Please help me.

icon

Best answer by TripleHelix 22 July 2021, 22:28

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Hello @bobroach48 

Please contact Webroot Sales.

SALES

Purchases, renewals, and upgrades

Mon - Fri 7 AM to 7 PM (MDT)

wr-customersales@opentext.com

Tel: 1-866-350-6089

Thanks,

Did anybody ever respond? Does anybody at webroot give a damn about your problem?  I’m having the same problem with a 2 year subscription and with all of the directions from webroot, I’m going in circles. Do any live humans work at webroot?