Webroot Filtering Extension

• 2 April 2014
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +21
Hello,
When I use my search engine the listed results are all displaying the webroot filtering extension icon for dangerous websites. Non of the seaches are showing the usual green safe icon. Is there a problem with the Webroot filtering extension add on. I have tried using both google chrome and internet explorer and on the other computers I own, all with the same result. Please advise.
Stephen

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Stephen! :D

The Support already knows about it and I guess they're working on it.
Please be patient, I'm sure that soon it will be working as good as always :D

Regards,

Mike
Userlevel 7
I am aware of a problem with occasional False Positives, but not of this.  I could very well have missed threads on this over the last couple weeks... but search results are working correctly for me.

Please submit a Trouble Ticket.  Even if Support is fully aware of the issue, additional examples may help them get this resolved for you quicker.
Userlevel 7
@DavidP1970 wrote:
I am aware of a problem with occasional False Positives, but not of this.  I could very well have missed threads on this over the last couple weeks... but search results are working correctly for me.

Hi David,

Look at PM ;)

Mike
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
They work fine for me as well!

Daniel

Userlevel 7
Oh.., it seems that this issue affects only some of the users.
Stephen, in this case you should definitely submit a Trouble Ticket, just as David has suggested you earlier.

Mike
Userlevel 6
Badge +21
Hi Mike,
I did also get some false positives when it was working. I have submitted a ticket as requested.
Many thanks
Stephen
Userlevel 6
Badge +21
Support where aware of the problem and said it only affected some users. It is now working again.
Many thanks
Stephen