Solved

Webroot Filtering Extension is MIA

• 14 July 2018
  • 3 replies

I have the latest Firefox 61.0.1 and Webroot 1.7.0.19. I seem to have lost the " Filter Extension ". Sometimes its there and sometimes its not. Its mostly not. How do I get it to work the way its supposed to ?

Thanks all,

Robert
icon

Best answer by TripleHelix 15 July 2018, 15:27

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +63
Hi Robert,

Try a clean reinstall of WSA and that should get you sorted buddy!

Please follow the steps closely!

• Make sure you have a copy of your 20 Character Alphanumeric Keycode! Example: SA69-AAAA-A783-DE78-XXXX
  • Be sure you add your Keycode to your Online Console: Webroot SecureAnywhere Online Console
  • KEEP the computer online for Uninstall and Reinstall to make sure it works correctly
  • Download a Copy Here (Best Buy Geek Squad Subscription PC users click HERE) Let us know if it is the Mac version you need
  • Uninstall WSA and Reboot
  • Install with the new installer, enter your Keycode and DO NOT import any old settings as you can set it up as you like once it's done
  • Let it finish it's install scan
  • Reboot once again
Please let us know if that resolves your issue?

Thanks,
Hi Daniel, thanks for the reply. I think Im going to contact Webroot on Monday Morning and have them take care of everything. Im showing 2 expired key codes on the Console and now Im getting an annoying pop up saying to check my internet connection even though I know I am connected.

I dont know why this happens but once or twice a year it does,usually after a Webroot or Firefox update.

Much obliged,
Robert
Userlevel 7
Badge +63
Sure thing Robert! 😉