Webroot Secure Anywhere Internet Security Plus and software installation CD

• 15 January 2016
  • 2 replies

I paid for subject products yesterday, Invoice #ECM0041211315, but when I attempt to follow the next steps as directed, the Webroot message keeps indicating that my account has expired.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6
? where did you buy it from? From BB or straight from Webroot. I'd say get in touch with support and have a word with them. I've heard ( other experts should know better as my license hasn't expired yes so i haven't experienced this yet ) that this can take a little bit of time before it's updated.

Userlevel 7
Hi jreger

Welcome to the Community Forums.

You paid for the products yesterday so I am presuming that you bought them retail rather than over the Internet, and that you have tried to install the boxed product? If that is the case then please indicate from where you purchased the products.

Can you also advise as to what "the next steps as directed" actually as normally you should just be able to run the installer from the CD, making sure that (i) you are connected to the Internet & (ii) you have your 20 chars (in 5 groups of 4 characters) to hand as it is required during the install process.

Regards, Baldrick