After automatically updated to 184.108.40.206, Windows Action Center indicates that Webroot SecureAnywhere is disabled.
System: Window 7 64bit.
Logged in as an Administrator.
- icon disappears in Taskbar
- looks like running. WRSA.exe *32 shown in Processes in Windows Task Manager
- icon in Start Menu/ Programs inactive (click and no response)
- wsainstall.exe inactive (click and no respnse)
- uninstall failed (keep asking to log in as an administrator)
- uninstall in Safe Mode (failed). Keep asking to log in as an Administrator
- uninstall after Clean Boot (failed). Keep asking to log in as an Administrator
- manually type "C:\Program Files\Webroot\WRSA.exe" –uninstall in Start/ Run (failed). Keep asking to log in as an Administrator
Looks like something is blocking everything from Webroot from functioning. Updated in 9/1/2020. Problems started after the update.