why aren't password names in alphabetical sequence in Firefox

• 4 August 2016
  • 6 replies

Webroot file name are in alphabetical sequence in Safari but are in a random sequence in Firefox.  The names don't always match either.  Why?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi WranglerDave

Welcome to the Community Forums.

I am afraid that this is a known issue or 'featurette' which has come up a number of times in the past, and for which we have never received an explanation.

You may want to try Opening a Support Ticket and seeing if the Support Team can respond to your query.

Regards, Baldrick
Baldrick thanks for the response. If this is a known issue and has been for sometime, it doesn't sound as if Webroot is going to "support" the issue. Thanks anyway.
Userlevel 7
Hi WranglerDave

No worries...but I would still open the support ticket and check with them the current status as it is possible that they have more current information on the position re. this 'featurette'. ;)

Regards, Baldrick
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Agreed - the more tickets support gets, the more awareness filters up to the developers and the better chance it has of getting addressed. The squeaky wheel gets the grease!
I opened a ticket so we will see what happens but don't hold your breath.

Userlevel 7
Hi WranglerDave

Thanks for doing that...Webroot do listen but it is a question of priorities, i.e., what is the most import to attend to athe time...and to be honest with you I prefer that the Dev Team focus on protection above anything else...hopefully they will get a slot to get to take a look at this.

Please keep us posted as and when you hear back from them.

Regards, Baldrick