Solved

why isn't my webroot renewing?

• 16 December 2016
  • 6 replies

I updated my payment way before the date, and it didn't auto renew. I did it again just now. I do hope I don't get double charged. I used a credit card and got WebRoot through Geek Squad at Best Buy.
icon

Best answer by BurnDaddy 20 December 2016, 17:19

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Hello dustylee15 , Welcome to the Webroot Community Forum. :D

Please submit a Support Ticket or Contact Webroot Support to sort this problem. This service is FREE with a Paid Subscription.
Support Ticket System is Open 24/7

HTH,
Dave.;)
I don't know my password to login as I didn't set it up.
Userlevel 7
I would suggest you call Webroot Technical Support, they will get it sorted for you. 1-866-612-4227 😃
Eh, I rather not. It shoulda already been set to my main email as it is. 

Edit: Found a trick to start a support ticket. Save the URL to the ticket, and just go back and check. 
Man, it's so **bleep**ing stupid I have to deal with Geek Squad and not you guys since it's your software and not theirs. I hate Geek Squad's telephone support. Anyway, this is fixed now after they charged my cared to renew the plan and webroot. 
@ wrote:
Man, it's so **bleep**ing stupid I have to deal with Geek Squad and not you guys since it's your software and not theirs. I hate Geek Squad's telephone support. Anyway, this is fixed now after they charged my cared to renew the plan and webroot. 
Hello dustylee15,

Unfortunately, since you have the Best Buy version of Webroot it is Geek Squad that you must deal with when it comes to billing/renewals. In the future, when your subscription nears expiration, I suggest you purchase directly from Webroot, not BB. That way all issues will be handled directly by Webroot and their excellent support team. (If you go that route you will need to contact Webroot support at that time to transfer passwords if you use the Password Manager).

Hope this info helps,

BD