Solved

windows 10 using firefox and password manager does not prompt to save passwords

• 22 December 2016
  • 2 replies

i am using firefox and password manager is not prompting me to save passwords at secured login sites...please help i have to many passwords to rememebr

icon

Best answer by Ssherjj 22 December 2016, 05:35

View original

2 replies

I am brand new to windows 10 and webroot.  Not real sure i am happy with it all right now  I am unable to make my password protection prompt me at sights requiring password input  I am using firefox as edge does not support webroot???
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello llayton,

Welcome to the Webroot Community,

Sorry you are having issues.

Lets make sure your User Profile is correctly set up.

• Log into you Account Console  If you have not yet set up your Account Console, please do now and then log in
  • Click on your email address at the upper right
  • Select Manage Users from the drop down
  • Locate your User Profile
  • Click the Edit icon at the far right
  • Click the Access & Permissions tab
  • Go through all of the settings.  Give yourself Admin or Access to all available permissions
  • Verify that the key code listed on the Access & Permissions tab matches the key code on your WSA installed on the computer.  If the key code on the User Profile does NOT match the new key code, you will need to submit a Trouble Ticket to have Webroot Support assist you in migrating the User from the old key code to the new key code.  Make sure you clearly note which key code is the old one, which is the new one, and the email addresses of all profile(s) you need migrated.
  • Save changes

Now that we have set up the User Profle and the correct permissions, then log into PWM in the browser.. using the same Login and Password that you used for the Account Console.

Have a look at the PC User Guide for Managing Passwords. And look HERE

Here is a Password Manager Video

You may want to submit a Trouble Ticket to have Webroot Support take a look and check this out for you which is free of charge with a Webroot subscription.

Support Number: https://tel:+18666124268 M-F 7am?6pm MT
Send a Support Ticket: https://detail.webrootanywhere.com/servicewelcome.asp

Hope this helps?