Solved

WSA and Look'n'Stop

• 18 December 2012
  • 6 replies

As a newbie with WSA, I have another question. I would like to use LooknStop together with WSA. First, is there any compatibilty problem? And is it better to stop the WSA firewall?
Thanks
icon

Best answer by MikeR 19 December 2012, 01:35

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
No as I continue to use both without issues! ;)

TH
 Thanks Triple Helix.:D
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
You are very Welcome I hope you enjoy WSA-ISP & Look'n'Stop combo as it's the only 2 realtime apps I use since the Prevx days. :D

TH
Yeah, I am sure I will like this combo. I am new with WSA but I have been using Look'n'Stop since 10 years probably, exept a few times where I tried different firewall, but I always come back to LnS.
I know from Wilders that you are a Pro with WSA! Do you have any specific recommendation?
Thanks in advance
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Not really unless you feel like tweaking the default settings but that could cause more pop-ups and default is a great out of the box! This is always good to https:///t5/Webroot-Education/If-Webroot-quot-Misses-quot-a-Virus/ta-p/10202and to learn more about the settings here is the link to the Online Help File

Cheers,

Daniel
Userlevel 7
Our Community members pretty much covered it, but here's a useful Knowledge Base Article for your reference as well!

Webroot SecureAnywhere Firewall Compatibility